If there was one sophisticated ship in Big Brother Naija Level Up, it might be the Diana-Giddyfia ship, whereas essentially the most surprising could be the Deji-Chi Chi ship.
Apart from the peculiarities of their ships, evicted housemates Diana, Giddyfia, and Deji, had a swell time in Big Brother’s home. They opened up on these and other wild tales from their keep in Biggie’s home with Elozonam within the sixth episode of Showmax BBNaija Eviction Vodcast.
Here are a few of the juicy gist we garnered from their dialog:
- Giddyfia shared that his triangle with Diana, Amaka, and Rachel wasn’t a game or a technique and that he wasn’t shut to Diana at the point he began his “friendship” with Amaka.
- Giddyfia shared that Diana’s chilly indifference to him was one of many causes he gravitated in the direction of Amaka and Rachel.
- For Diana, Giddyfia’s tales are at all times two methods. Although she was against having a ship at the start, the French-born shared that her relationship with Giddyfia began effectively. She had good intentions towards him and thought they have been on the identical web page.
- While the remainder of the housemates thought she modified her stance against relationships due to Rachel’s entry into the home, the French-born said she modified her stance as a result of she felt she had one thing tangible with Giddyfia.
- On the other hand, Deji confessed that Diana was one of many first individuals he spoke to and even thought of pursuing a relationship along with her.
- On his ideas about doing effectively in the home, Deji shared that he efficiently accomplished all of the duties assigned to him by Big Brother, together with going the additional mile of pee-ing all around the restroom and messing with the kitchen so as to transfer to the other stage.
- On his ideas about Doyin, the faux housemate admitted that he was a ‘Yoruba demon’ in his treatment of her. He confessed to making her really feel necessary and ghosting her afterwards.
- From Doyin, the host, Elozonam, requested him about his ship with Chi-Chi, the faux housemate went on to share some fact about his initial hate-turned-love relationship along with her.
- He said he didn’t like her initially as a result of he thought she was too loud and fought an excessive amount of, traits he didn’t need in a girlfriend.
- Things took a love flip for him when he obtained to know her higher, her thought process and the way real she was.
- He shared that he’s open to exploring their ship when she comes out of the home and in addition denied having any sexual relationship with Chi Chi on the present.
- In his audition clip, Deji reveals his love for football and a deep distaste for individuals who discuss an excessive amount of. He believes everybody ought to know when to cease speaking.
- In Diana’s audition clip, she shared that she didn’t like cooking however appreciated to eat. Her goal was to depend on the male housemates to maintain her. She additionally promised to deliver “wahala” to the present.
- In Giddyfia’s audition clip, he promised to deliver the vibe, and he delivered.
- Elozonam had the three ex-housemates read humorous tweets about themselves to round up the episode.
You can watch all of the exclusive conversations with the evicted housemates on Showmax with new episodes weekly. For extra particulars on the Eviction Vodcast, BBNaija S7: The Buzz and other Showmax choices, go to www.showmax.com or dial *447*2*2# from an MTN line to subscribe for Showmax mobile for as little as ₦1,200 to keep up to date on the drama from the BBNaija Level Up season.